2015 Corporate Sustainability Management Sponsors
- Antea Group USA
- CH2M Hill - Offering a diverse range of environmental and engineering consulting services in the U.S. and internationally.
- CRedit360 - A 360° view on your sustainability performance
- EHS Compliance Assurance Solutions | Dakota Software for Environmental Health & Safety Compliance
- E2 ManageTech | Collaborate | Innovate | Deliver
- Enablon - Sustainability, EHS & Operational Risk Mgmt Software
- Enhesa | Global EHS & Product Regulatory Compliance Assurance
- Environment, Health, Safety and Quality Management (EHS and EHSQ) Software by Intelex
- EHS Software - ProcessMAP Enterprise EHS Software
- Red-On-Line EN | Red-on-line provides 3 services for risks management: legal conformity, legal texts monitoring, and risks management software
- WSP Global - UK Construction and property engineering and management consultancy services.
Interested in Sponsoring?
Sponsor and exhibit at NAEM's compliance-centric event which puts you in front of high-level decision-makers in an intimate environment. Download the sponsorship prospectus to learn more and to book your sponsorship package.
Sponsor Package Includes
Sponsorship - $3,700
Available at $3,200 to NAEM Affiliate and Corporate Members
6 Exhibitor Spaces Available
Recognition & Visibility
- Exhibit area during the conference, reception and breaks. (NOTE: These are 6’ x 3’ table top exhibits.)
- Recognition in on-site printed agenda, including a 150-word company description.
- Recognition on dedicated conference web site with link to company site.
- Recognition on conference promotional materials.
- Recognition on conference e-mails distributed to 10,000+ EHS and sustainability professionals.
- Ability to provide a handout or give-away in conference folders
- Two (2) complimentary conference registrations.
- Opportunity to register one additional attendee at the NAEM member rate. Each sponsor is limited to three personnel total.
- Attendee list one week prior to the conference (Attendee names and titles).
Download the Sponsorship Prospectus
For more details, contact Evan Hart, Marketing Manager at (202) 986-6616.
The National Association for Environmental Management (NAEM) empowers corporate leaders to advance environmental stewardship, create safe and healthy workplaces, and promote global sustainability. As the largest professional community for EHS and sustainability decision-makers, we provide peer-led educational conferences and an active network for sharing solutions to today's corporate EHS and sustainability management challenges. Visit NAEM online at www.naem.org.